Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
George_D

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

phelps    204

Swiss Tv has just said that there are no delays...they tried to see if wind is too strong, but it was confirmed that's still manageable...

so, we're going to have our pursuit race...and given this weather, it could be a funny one...

Edited by phelps
  • Like 1

OlympicsFan    140
vor 10 Minuten schrieb dareza:

My prediction: Dahlmeier, Olsbu and Semerenko :d

Bold predicition considering the conditions, i think it will be a complete mess, none of the athletes who won a medal in sprint will win a medal.

Agger    199

Meanwhile Eurosport is showing curling from the first mixed doubles session ... What is this?

Gianlu33    512
2 minutes ago, Agger said:

Meanwhile Eurosport is showing curling from the first mixed doubles session ... What is this?

Eurosport Italy show biathlon :mumble:

OlympicsFan    140

I hate this! Athletes train for 4 years and then everything is decided by luck. I don't know much about korean weather, but does this really come completely unexpected?

Agger    199
2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Eurosport Italy show biathlon :mumble:

Danish Eurosport is showing Canada - Norway from round 1 and Eurosport 2 is showing medals ceremony. This is terribly embarassing!

phelps    204
9 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Bold predicition considering the conditions, i think it will be a complete mess, none of the athletes who won a medal in sprint will win a medal.

I agree...especially on the race being a mess...

heywoodu    1,644

I freaking hate those Olympic (and Universiade) graphics that don't show the misses.

• Like 1