website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

il y a 6 minutes, Bohemia a déclaré:

I'm not convinced by France's choice, with Jacquelin starting 2nd and Guigonnat for the last relay... :mumble:

We ended up second in Ruhpolding with Guigonnat starting last.

TBH, if we had an in-form Fillon-Maillet (or a more experienced Jacquelin), I'd have gone for Fourcade in last position. But here, the risk would have been too high that we would have been dead by the last relay.

I'm more intrigued by the norwegian choice of JT Boe starting third :mumble:.

Tuning in from the speed skating and seeing Kazar in 2nd on his way to the exchange with France being half an hour behind or something after 15 minutes, another bit of crazy awesomeness today? :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Smolski :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!