website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

4 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

I am worried for Ukrainian girls, they know how to race relay but looks like many teams are in form

I'd even go as far as to say that they don't have a chance. They're looking really not on form these Olympics, Germany, italy, Sweden are my top three, France and Norway might come out very strong and I'd even say that Switzerland looks better than Ukraine at the moment.

PS: Forgot to add Belarus into the contention, but the 4th girl needs to get her shit together.

Edited by Werloc

Just now, Werloc said:

I'd even go as far as to say that they don't have a chance. They're looking really not on form these Olympics, Germany, italy, Sweden are my top three, France and Norway might come out very strong and I'd even say that Switzerland looks better than Ukraine at the moment.

all that is true, i have Swiss as dark horse, but these are Olympics, look at Ledecka, you never know :d

17 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'd say that she's my favourite biathlete of all time. So many final laps where she destroyed other biathletes on pure determination alone. She was a role-model to me and she motivated me for so many years. :(

Her shooting was always problematic. With just little better percentage she would have at least few medals.

3 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Her shooting was always problematic. With just little better percentage she would have at least few medals.

Well, I only have hope now for a memorable Kontiolahti performance and hopefully at least the overall crystal globe :cry: