website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

vor 33 Minuten schrieb SalamAkhi:

Preuss then on her way to the gold :) 

You think that the top 3 are dirty? Why do you exclude Preuß, only because she was so slow today? :mumble:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

No worries, anyone who watched biathlon a few times knew Öberg is one of the biggest talents out there (although of course it's not like she was the favourite today), it's in no way surprising that a big win would happen somewhere this or next season, only that it happens right now :p 

He didn't seem worried to me to be honest ... :mumble:

You really have a talent at abusing other people's comments by writing something completely unrelated as an answer, just to force your own views on other people. Doesn't seem like the best way to communicate for me.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

il y a 7 minutes, OlympicsFan a déclaré:

You think that the top 3 are dirty? Why do you exclude Preuß, only because she was so slow today? :mumble:

I don't think anything actually, I prefer not to hammer something I'm not sure of ...

It was 2nd degree just in case :)