website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

our biathletes will be the first athletes from our delegation to travel to Korea, their departure is expected this Wednesday altogether with the womens part of cross-country skiing team.

but yeah, back to what I wanted to say, before the departure they all had today a last meeting with the authorities at our military sports center (because yes, they are all soldiers), and the minister of defense himself came today to salute them and wish them good luck etc...

but I just can not our army "Jogging suits" uniforms ! This feeling always when I see them..dear lord, they must use them for at least 50 years or what :lol:

c´mon have you seen anything uglier than that ? :d

from the middle to left Fialková sisters Paulína and Ivona, Alžbeta Majdišová and Terézia Poliaková, the two guys next to Paulína are our doubles luge team

Spoiler

XjS3hEFjSSWNpG0HNVdHGg.1280~portovci-Duk

and the best of best Nastya Kuzmina and Martin Otčenáš

Spoiler

OtGrgOooTS2re0lpp2zsEA.1280~Anastasia-Ku

Belarus apparently received a positive answer for their request and Bjoerndalen will go to PyeongChang as a member of Belarussian Biathlon women´s team staff (official post : will have the role of personal consultant of Darya...yeah ofc :d ).

Belarus Biathlon federatons spokesman announced that few hours ago to the Interfax agency

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Belarus apparently received a positive answer for their request and Bjoerndalen will go to PyeongChang as a member of Belarussian Biathlon women´s team staff (official post : will have the role of personal consultant of Darya...yeah ofc :d ).

Belarus Biathlon federatons spokesman announced that few hours ago to the Interfax agency

Aaaaaaand there goes Domracheva's hopes of being at the start well-rested. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

you mean she will be too much tired of constantly cooking and dishwashing for him :d

Yeahhhhh that's not what I meant :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I assume it would include attaching bowling shoes to your skis and then you'd have to bowl at the range after doing some laps :d

naaaa....it's just launching yourself on the slope like you're playing bowling (you being the ball...not just trying to take some pins down, of course)...:rofl::facepalm:

Edited by phelps

Biathlon Training (scheduled at 19:45 KST on the PyeongChang 2018 website) for 7.5km Women's Sprint did not happen, but the Bobsleigh and Skeleton IF has different ones on their website

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold