Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

George_D

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2017

VolleyRuller96    166

If you for some reason can't watch the games on TV, I added full schedule for the games along with links to Polish channels, where you can watch, on page 1, in the "Official Competition Anthem" post. When the competition reaches play-off phase, I will update ;) If any admin/moderator has problems with that,please PM me and I will delete it ;)

Edited by VolleyRuller96

NikolaB    202

Serbia and Poland again open one big volleyball competition, hope that result will be totally oposite this time

VolleyRuller96    166

6 hours to go and I am already shaking inside, i don't know how will I survive the next 12 days :d Although TBH I believe semifinal will already be very good result for this team.

Tonight I am cheering also  for Bulgaria, Estonia and Slovenia :cheer:

VolleyRuller96    166

:woot: Surprise :cheer:OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY CEV mobile game of the competition is released :clap:I played for 15 minutes so far, but it really is engaging (but also quite challenging) and I don't think they could made it more realistic on a mobile device.

If you are interested, you can download it from play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siroccomobile.eurovolleypoland2017

Federer91    224

I'm surprised how empty are the stands in our game. Guess all polish fans are waiting for their first match tonight.