website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2018

hckošice

Just now, hckosice said:

what the hell is pentecost ?

I think it has something to do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit and flames on heads in the Bible or something. The important thing is it's always on Sunday and Monday (like Easter) and the Monday is a free day :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Final Result

Gold Medal Match in Copenhagen

Sweden - Switzerland  3-2 After Penalty Shoot-Out (1-1, 1-1, 0-0, Overtime: 0-0, Penalty Shoot-Out: 1-0)

16:38 Nino Niederreiter (Josi / Fiala)   0-1

17:54 Gustav Nyquist  (Ekholm)   1-1

23:13 Timo Meier (Unassisted)   1-2

34:53 Mika Zibanejad  (Ekman-Larsson)   2-2

Winning Penalty Shoot-Out scored by Filip Forsberg  3-2 After Penalty Shoot-Outs

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think it has something to do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit and flames on heads in the Bible or something. The important thing is it's always on Sunday and Monday (like Easter) and the Monday is a free day :p 

Wait it´s religious ?

How such catho country like Slovakia have not this ? Disgusting, will have to write something to our president :p

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Wait it´s religious ?

How such catho country like Slovakia have not this ? Disgusting, will have to write something to our president :p

Yes, it's religious :d 

Not sure if it's catholic though, it might not be, which would explain why a catholic country doesn't have it :p (although I do remember being in Brazil and seeing advertisements about it.... @thiago_simoes @vinipereira Hello to the ice hockey thread, can you tell us if Pentecoste is a thing in Brazil? :d )

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

Yes, it's religious :d 

Not sure if it's catholic though, it might not be, which would explain why a catholic country doesn't have it :p (although I do remember being in Brazil and seeing advertisements about it.... @thiago_simoes @vinipereira Hello to the ice hockey thread, can you tell us if Pentecoste is a thing in Brazil? :d )

I have no idea what this is about, to be honest. We will have a national holiday about Corpus Christi in a week, but I have no idea what this one is about either. I just enjoy the day off. :p  

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

I have no idea what this is about, to be honest. We will have a national holiday about Corpus Christi in a week, but I have no idea what this one is about either. I just enjoy the day off. :p  

Ah, but it does exist as a free day? Cool :d