website statistics

Equestrian FEI Dressage & Jumping European Championships 2017

dcro

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

I can't believe this. :champion:

Well, that was a lie in fact, after seeing them on day 1 I just knew they'll do something big. :p

Switzerland secures a medal, but drops to 3rd place after Guerdat round.

#banbestmen

And that's a big relief for the hosts as Fredricson brings them the silver. :yes

I'm afraid that individual battle won't be as exciting though. I just don't see Fredricson having any penalties (much like Ward during his unprecedented win at Omaha WC final). :p

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Cian O'Connor, what can I say but wow!! :bowdown:  Always delivering when we need it most and the pressure is at its maximum. The whole team were amazing tonight!! Finally a good day!!!! :bounce:

Good Luck was indeed a good luck charm :)

And it's a victory with a fence in hand! Looks like Rodrigo Pessoa has found the key. :bowdown:

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

And that's a big relief for the hosts as Fredricson brings them the silver. :yes

I'm afraid that individual battle won't be as exciting though. I just don't see Fredricson having any penalties (much like Ward during his unprecedented win at Omaha WC final). :p

Is IT the same format as in the Olympics or do they keep all weeks score in the final?

remember that Fredriksson was the only one without penalties in Rio but was not fast enough in the jump of so he "only" got a silver 

5 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Is IT the same format as in the Olympics or do they keep all weeks score in the final?

remember that Fredriksson was the only one without penalties in Rio but was not fast enough in the jump of so he "only" got a silver 

Yeah, I know. For me Fredricson deserved that gold much more...

Thankfully, that silly format is used only at the Olympics. Penalties are carried through at both Europeans and World Equestrian Games.

#banbestmen

I can't put it into words but this feels so amazing. I have so many bitter experiences as an Ireland fan and not just in equestrian (but especially in equestrian) and I really needed a night like this for so long to lift the spirits. Just great!!! :)