website statistics

Equestrian FEI Dressage & Jumping European Championships 2017

dcro

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Tomorrow finally we'll have an afternoon session :d I hope that i'll watch it :fingers: 13.30, right?

It's actually double program. Dressage Grand Prix Special starts at 11:45; Team Final in Jumping will start at 20:30, under floodlights.

#banbestmen

54 minutes ago, dcro said:

:NED Gal scores under 70% :yikes: That is a shocker, but Dutch dressage seems to be rocketing downwards very rapidly.

Do you have any idea why it seems to be going that way? I'm rather surprised to see Kirk do better than 3 dutch riders!

6 minutes ago, Agger said:

Do you have any idea why it seems to be going that way? I'm rather surprised to see Kirk do better than 3 dutch riders!

In general judges started prioritizing harmony between horse and rider, and started deducting more points for any tension. And Dutch riders seem to struggle with that more often than the others. Gal's horse was already pretty tense in the first round, but today they also had quite a few mistakes.

Patrick and Diederik didn't score too badly, for their standards. They are pretty much on-par with Agnete this year, however Agnete rectified her mistakes from the first day and scored really well.

#banbestmen