website statistics

Equestrian FEI Dressage & Jumping European Championships 2017

dcro

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Definite entries are out. 69 athletes from 21 nations will compete. That's 3 athletes less than what nominated entries suggested as BEL/POL will be sending a team of 3 instead of 4 and Italy withdrew altogether.

It's highly dissapointing to see :ITA Italy completely missing the event (for the first time ever perhaps). :( Pia Laus-Schneider was in great shape with Shadow this season, but I guess some injury came up. Same goes for Norma Paoli. :dunno: Also :LUX Luxembourg... They had a complete team at the 2013-2015 World and European championships, but this time they don't compete at all.  :(

After the Valentina Truppa's horse legal issue and retirement of Valentina i think that our dressage is death.

French Tv channel Paris Premiere will cover almost every second of action...:evil:

this channel is available for free on satellite (@ 5° West) for those who have a STB which can tune the socalled Multistream Channels (basically the newest models of linux-based STBs)...;)

il y a 10 minutes, phelps a déclaré:

French Tv channel Paris Premiere will cover almost every second of action...:evil:

this channel is available for free on satellite (@ 5° West) for those who have a STB which can tune the socalled Multistream Channels (basically the newest models of linux-based STBs)...;)

Not sure about that.They were also supposed to show of most of the eventing competition, but ehy didn't.

Another french channel will probably show everything (Equidia Life), but I don't know if it is available though satelite.

:GBR Gareth Hughes' Don Carissimo failed at the horse inspection so GBR will be competing with the team of 3 in dressage.

Competition start tomorrow. Here's the startlist. It's slightly unusual to see that pretty much all competitions will be held in afternoon and evening.

#banbestmen

18 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

Not sure about that.They were also supposed to show of most of the eventing competition, but ehy didn't.

Another french channel will probably show everything (Equidia Life), but I don't know if it is available though satelite.

no idea of what's gonna happen...

I only read their schedule and found out that they (Paris Premiere) should go live for many hours a day...

however, not good news if they're not so reliable...

the Equidia channels are only available to subscribers...no chance for satellite explorers (let's name them so)...

however, those kind of events always have the satellite feed available...;)

having a pure TV channel broadcasting an event is just more comfortable, but feedhunting always gives fans a chance...:d

Edited by phelps

il y a 20 minutes, phelps a déclaré:

no idea of what's gonna happen...

I only read their schedule and found out that they (Paris Premiere) should go live for many hours a day...

however, not good news if they're not so reliable...

the Equidia channels are only available to subscribers...no chance for satellite explorers (let's name them so)...

however, those kind of events always have the satellite feed available...;)

having a pure TV channel broadcasting an event is just more comfortable, but feedhunting always gives fans a chance...:d

The Equidia channels come as free with most of the internet/TV packages in France.

Anyway, good luck to the 'satellite explorers' over the world :d

Para-dressage individual competitions were held today, first time I had an opportunity to watch it. :)

Historic moment for :LAT Latvia as Rihards Snikus won their first ever medal. :thumbup: Even Croatia had a participant in the Grade I class, with a decent enough performance in his debut. Hopefully next Paralympics are in the cards for him. :)

#banbestmen