Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

Someone shut up some mouths today :d 

Spoiler

d9wMzOc.gif

image.png

image.png

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You helped? :p 

Maybe he is his doctor lol

For me Bolt is still the fastest man in the world, this American cheater is shame for sport. Half of the Russian team.is suspended because of doping and double doped guy take gold lol

I thought that swimming worlds were a new low, with even more doping than Tour de France about a decade ago, but seeing the athletics world championships i might have to correct myself. It will be very hard for clean german athletes to win medals. The less medals you win as a big nation, the more civilized and advanced you are, great nations arent desperate enough to dope up their athletes just to show off.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

F1 System results after 5/48

:USA United States 92

:KEN Kenya 69

:ETH Ethiopia 60

:RSA South Africa 50

:JAM Jamaica 43

:GBR Great Britain 33

:LTU Lithuania 25

:SWE Sweden 22

:UGA Uganda 18

:CHN China 18

:POL Poland 16

:RUS Russia 12

:NED Netherlands 10

:CUB Cuba 10

:GER Germany 8

:FRA France 8

:CAN Canada 4

:AUT Austria 2

:URU Uruguay 2

:CYP Cyprus 1

:JPN Japan 1

:CZE Czech Republic 1

:CIV Ivory Coast 1

2 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Maybe he is his doctor lol

For me Bolt is still the fastest man in the world, this American cheater is shame for sport. Half of the Russian team.is suspended because of doping and double doped guy take gold lol

The punishment for a 2nd offense should always be a life ban, but he did finish his sentence. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Gatlin and never will be, but I find it sadistically funny that he pissed all over the #BoltDown hype :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Hopefully some clean athletes will win medals tomorrow, but seems rather unlikely. In mens shot put its almost impossible, hopefully Storl will take revenge for Harting.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Interesting words from Gregory Sedoc on Dutch TV (who trained in the group with Gatlin for a couple of years), mostly about how he thinks Gatlin should never be allowed to race again after his 2nd offence, but also about how Gatlin is one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. Which is completely different than what you'd expect from a doper (at least I wouldn't expect a doper to be friendly, for some reason).