website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

I was thinking "let's see what Botswana's men's team can do, probably not too good given the circumstances, but who knows", until I painfully realized they aren't even in the final :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Horrible world championships for Germany, only 5 medals and it would have been incredibly easy to win medals in mens high jump, mens triple jump, mens pole vault, mens shot put, womens pole vault and womens 4x100 m relay. Of course Schwanitz and C. Harting guarantee 1-2 medals, but 6-7 medals would still be pretty bad.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Vanderbemden will start for Belgium, meaning after 45 seconds or so it really is Team Borlée :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I was thinking "let's see what Botswana's men's team can do, probably not too good given the circumstances, but who knows", until I painfully realized they aren't even in the final :(

How could you forget about their epic fail in Q's? :rofl: