website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Surely not "almost all race walkers". :p

'Most race walkers' then. All I've heard/read of race walkers is them saying this would be a welcome addition and that then they'd simply change their technique slightly so they would fall within the rules, much like they do now. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Time to see Japan's super fast early-season guys finish 20th+ again :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The Lithuanian race walkers would probably be up for electronic shoes, we rarely get any warnings during competitions and I don't really remember if we were ever disqualified in race walk. Anyways, 2 girls in top 20 is a pretty great result for us.

Edited by Werloc

45 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, it's a shame, not for Antonella, but becouse they run!

I understand the frustration, but when you complain about all the other top athletes in this race and not your own, it kinda enters "conspiracy theory" territory.

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

I understand the frustration, but when you complain about all the other top athletes in this race and not your own, it kinda enters "conspiracy theory" territory.

I don't care about italian results or about conspiracy theory. I'm not a fan of the italian athletics team.. but this is too much for the race walk, not for Antonella or for Italy. I don't know if you will see the race (or maybe you have already see it) but you can see that they run.

6 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Except that they were all to disqualify...and as I already said even the Italian medal is worth nothing...

9 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I don't care about italian results or about conspiracy theory. I'm not a fan of the italian athletics team.. but this is too much for the race walk, not for Antonella or for Italy. I don't know if you will see the race (or maybe you have already see it) but you can see that they run.

As it was said before, every athlete does some "lifts" now and then, some more visible than others. Only changing the rules for this not to happen.

4 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Except that they were all to disqualify...and as I already said even the Italian medal is worth nothing...

Including the italian? Or you're saying that all the other top athletes should be disqualified and the italian should've won gold?