website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Who are you and what did you do to dareza? :old:

Lol. 

Im really disappointed. Im sick. First "amazing" results in swimming. Now athletics. 

Edited by dareza

vor 2 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

0 athlete in 1500 and this guy of deca didn't improve , he still very weak in shot put /javelin

Macluffi wont compete? Very sad, he would have won gold. The guy in decathlon always improves very much at big competitions, so he is one of the favorites.

I think the best nation without african athletes is New Zealand, ahead of Lithuania, all nations ahead of them have african athletes.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

Lol. 

Im really disapointed. Im sick. First "amazing" results in swimming. Now athletics. 

You mean by the Serbians? If you give up watching athletics before Ivana even gets a chance to impress you, oh dear, I'm getting angry :spank:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You mean by the Serbians? If you give up watching athletics before Ivana even gets a chance to impress you, oh dear, I'm getting angry :spank:

No Serbians lol. They are not important now :d only Ivana is important. in athletic Im disappointed :d

Edited by dareza

I'm really not fan of Jamaica and USA in athletics. I like only Bolt and SFP. But imo this is not sport. 

Commentators here on eurosport had million theories about doping in athletics, about usa and jamaica and their results and I agree with them 99,99%. 

Edited by dareza

3 minutes ago, dareza said:

I'm really not fan of Jamaica and USA in athletics. I like only Bolt and SFP. But imo this is not sport. 

Commentators here on eurosport had million theories about doping in athletics, about usa and jamaica and their results and I agree with them 99,99%. 

And not about other countries? :p 

I wonder if there's any sports left to watch then. Definitely not swimming, wrestling, weightlifting or any sport that's about endurance or strength or speed. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And not about other countries? :p 

I wonder if there's any sports left to watch then. Definitely not swimming, wrestling, weightlifting or any sport that's about endurance or strength or speed. 

Probably for almost all nations, but they were angry tonight after 100m.

But their reaction after the final race tonight was really funny. They were in shock when they saw that usa won gold:lol: 

20 minutes ago, dareza said:

Probably for almost all nations, but they were angry tonight after 100m.

But their reaction after the final race tonight was really funny. They were in shock when they saw that usa won gold:lol: 

The majority of the surprises here were people underperforming, Thompson would've won with her best times