website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

Its heartbreaking to see Harting being robbed again. I have no hope for the american person to lose its medal, but hopefully the other 2 will.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Great result for the Netherlands... Is this the best athlete you've had in long distance?

In terms of results I think 5th is the best in the long distance (women only), Lornah Kiplagat was faster several times though :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb De_Gambassi:

I can't believe how so many people still believe the not tested positive athlete = clean athlete narrative.

That's sweet.

You are absolutely right, most people dont want to see the truth, like small children who think that covering their eyes witht heir hands makes things go away. I think France is a great role model, for example probably no one in France assumes that Bardet is clean.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

You think you can escape the BoltDown madness and turn on the German channel...first thing I saw: "Bolt Uhr: 51:03" (and counting down), damn it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You think you can escape the BoltDown madness and turn on the German channel...first thing I saw: "Bolt Uhr: 51:03" (and counting down), damn it :p 

Wait I thought that was just BBc lol

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

il y a 2 minutes, OlympicsFan a déclaré:

You are absolutely right, most people dont want to see the truth, like small children who think that covering their eyes witht heir hands makes things go away. I think France is a great role model, for example probably no one in France assumes that Bardet is clean.

Jeez... Don't be so obvious. People will stop falling in your shitty traps ultimately.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

F1 System results after 3/48

:KEN Kenya 69

:ETH Ethiopia 60

:USA United States 31

:GBR Great Britain 25

:LTU Lithuania 25

:UGA Uganda 18

:SWE Sweden 18

:POL Poland 16

:JAM Jamaica 16

:NED Netherlands 10

:GER Germany 8

:CAN Canada 4

:AUT Austria 2

:CYP Cyprus 1

:JPN Japan 1

What about Ana?