Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
George_D

Men's Basketball FIBA European Championship 2017

rybak    149
4 minuty temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Bye-bye euro :bye:

Not yet, if Finland will be beat Greece, which is very possible when they win against both us and France and we will lost against France then we will play face of face match against Greece for 4th place in group.

dareza    290

It is really strange to see Serbian team without Teodosic. And now we can see that that guy is engine of this team.  Without him we are just solid European team.

I don't know what to expect from this team really :dunno:

crovitlaci    33

So, considering there will be no surprises in Serbia and Russia matches in last round, it will be Latvia-Turkey match that will decide our opponent in r16. If Latvia wins, we play Russia, if Turkey wins, we play them.

Werloc    239
On 04/09/2017 at 01:11, George_D said:

Greece will loose to Finland. I am sure for this

Any reason why Greece is underperforming in this tournament?

George_D    41
25 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Any reason why Greece is underperforming in this tournament?

National federation couldnt find coach to take over the team from previous summer. Cuurent coach was hired only in June and isnt the right man for the job (he was womens club basketball coach and far from competitive level from 90s, actually last years he worked in various federation's positions and took over the NT because every other declined the position). The team was announced in late June and they are just a composition of players got together. No system, no "fire", no discipline. Just look how many technical fouls we received, 3 in the match against France and i critical points of the game.

George_D    41

To all Polish and non-Polish friends if you like bet, then bet on Poland's :POL win tomorrow against Greece :GRE for sure. I will do the same. Our team cant raise up.