website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA European Championship 2017

George_D

greece should step up when russia didnt score(they missed a lot of shots,many turnovers) in first half and when shved didnt do anything.they should lead by 20 but they didnt.of course shved did found his form and russia got back.i think that crucial mistake was made from greece coach who didnt rotate enough.calathes played almost all match and he was scoring and defending against shved.of course they were too tired.russia coach did rotate more

it is not realistic how much Bogdanovic is popular in Turkey. This is really great. Fans adore him.

but congrats team. This is for me surprise. I did not believe in this team before championship. I hope that we will win first medal after 2009 on EC. lol, we have world and olympic medal, and last european 2009. :lol:

1 hour ago, mihamiha said:

greece should step up when russia didnt score(they missed a lot of shots,many turnovers) in first half and when shved didnt do anything.they should lead by 20 but they didnt.of course shved did found his form and russia got back.i think that crucial mistake was made from greece coach who didnt rotate enough.calathes played almost all match and he was scoring and defending against shved.of course they were too tired.russia coach did rotate more

exactly our coach was our weakest point in eurobasket. He took over the team only in late June!!! because none accepted the job. A lot of Greek Basketball Federation mistakes led us in this situation. Lets hope this defeat to become the start of change in our federation