website statistics

Fencing FIE World Championships 2017

dareza

1 minute ago, dareza said:

Im so sorry for Cheremisinov. He had chance for medal. Massialis will be destroy this guy Zherebchenko :d 

not so sure...Cerioni always spoke very well about Zherebchenko (by the way, he also has quite a personal story behind him...I don't know if he had heart transplant or only heart surgery when he was younger, but I'm sure he had great health troubles...and now he's back at his best shape and more motivated than anybody else...I have to admit that, apart the Italians, of course, I'd really like to see him on the podium)...

Just now, phelps said:

not so sure...Cerioni always spoke very well about Zherebchenko (by the way, he also has quite a personal story behind him...I don't know if he had heart transplant or only heart surgery when he was younger, but I'm sure he had great health troubles...and now he's back at his best shape and more motivated than anybody else...I have to admit that, apart the Italians, of course, I'd really like to see him on the podium)...

wow this is so nice :0 thanks for info :)

Just now, dareza said:

wow this is so nice :0 thanks for info :)

actually I don't remember exactly all the facts, but I'm sure that our TV speaker told something about that during the last Europeans...

I'd like to know something more, but I can't find any further news...:dunno:

Just now, phelps said:

actually I don't remember exactly all the facts, but I'm sure that our TV speaker told something about that during the last Europeans...

I'd like to know something more, but I can't find any further news...:dunno:

who is your favorite now in next very important match for you? :d

if Cassarà can keep his mind "normal", there's no match between him and Foconi...

but the youngster looks very determined...I really liked his attitude against Kleibrink...

to be honest, I hope Cassarà wins this match because he's the only one who can take care of Massialas in the possible semis (provided he can put the really hot Shikine back at his place in the quarterfinals)...

however, despite my hope, I'm afraid we're going to see an all-US final (Imboden vs Massialas)...