Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Xander

Biathlon 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

Xander    14

The president of Ukrainian biathlon federation said that it was a true shock for them. He understands the reason behind all of that. A LOT of money were spent on the Olympics, they craved for medals no matter what. He said that he doesn't believe that the president of Russian biathlon federation was involved or their exec director but he believes that it could be done by Russian officials from the ministry & infamous Moscow laboratory.

He also hinted that our biathletes will not visit any competitions in Russia.

Edited by Xander

heywoodu    1,173
39 minutes ago, Xander said:

He also hinted that our biathletes will not visit any competitions in Russia.

Oh no

:p 

Xander    14

Kuzmina gave an interview to our federation's site and she said that she might stay after the Olympic season.

heywoodu    1,173
11 minutes ago, Xander said:

Kuzmina gave an interview to our federation's site and she said that she might stay after the Olympic season.

http://biathlon.com.ua/comments.php?lang=ukr&id=8100

Google translates it like she said the opposite (that she'll most likely stop after this season).

For me this season, in all probability, will be the last. I will finish after the Olympic Games, or maybe some time in the relay I will help the girls.

:p

Xander    14

Mass attack by Russian psychos of Koukalova's instagram: they call her a bitch, scum, c..t, wish her to shoot her leg, leave her death threats.

All the Ukrainians who defend her are threatened in the same way, they call names our nationality and threaten to destroy our country :crazy:

ps. This reminds me the same attack on Fourcade after he voiced his opinion about doping and that drama with Shipulin & Loginov.

Or attack on Pidhrushna when their TV strated spreading fake info that she was a sniper in the East Ukraine :facepalm:She had to hire securities back then.

Edited by Xander

Werloc    461

OH MY GOD.

Linas Banys in junior cup is 0+0 in the sprint and at the moment in second place +52 seconds away from Claude after second shooting :woot:

Edited by Werloc

heywoodu    1,173

And new Brazilian Matheus Vasconcellos in 39th of 63 at shooting 1 with five hits. He's been living in Austria for ten years and training there, and has started to compete for Brazil from this season on. So far it's looking very good :) 

Werloc    461

Nice 11th place for Linas Banys of Lithuania in the juniors cup. That's by far our best placement ever.

• Like 1