website statistics

Biathlon 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

Xander

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

in Ukraine I trust.

Fixed that for you :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

They're not originally from Moldova or something? I just can't keep up with Eastern Europe nationality changes.

As far as I know the two best Moldovans switched from Ukraine :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Interview with Carine Leijn :NED on Biathlon23:

https://biathlon23.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/carine-leijn-the-interview/

Pretty nice, except for one thing: apparently big sister Lilian has retired from biathlon over the summer (or last winter), which means the Netherlands now really only has Carine Leijn and Jarl Hengstmengel left :( 

Spoiler

Obviously Brazil is my favourite team anyway, so there's worse things in the world :p 

Edited by heywoodu

Sisters distracting each other, both with two misses :redcard:

Another small bit of news: Brazil will be present in at least the first five IBU Cups + the Open European Championships this season (at least that's the plan) :)

The rest will depend on who goes to the Olympics or not. 

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

As far as I know the two best Moldovans switched from Ukraine :p 

I don't know whose Russian, Ukranian or Belarusian anymore, they keep switching every few years. At least China 2022 should be able to participate in the Olympics without enrolling an entirely Russian squad.