website statistics

Biathlon 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

Xander

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 19:44, Werloc said:

OH MY GOODNESS, MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE :clap::clap::clap: Karin Oberhofer took part in the women's sprint at IBU cup, SHE IS BACK!!! :)

This was impressive to see by the way, even in the penalty loop in Obertilliach she was skiing like a woman on a mission, full-power and filled with 'competitive aggressiveness' :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

According to German TV, the Czechs will have a press conference on 15 January to announce their Olympic team and talk about Koukalova's immediate future. I doubt we're gonna see her in Pyeongchang..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@phelps @Gianlu33 Any idea where I can find information about the Coppa Italia? There's a competition today in Brusson where the Brazilians are competing and I'd love to know where to find some start lists or results. 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@phelps @Gianlu33 Any idea where I can find information about the Coppa Italia? There's a competition today in Brusson where the Brazilians are competing and I'd love to know where to find some start lists or results. 

www.coppaitalia.org on the biathlon sections. Sadly it's only in Italian :(

19 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

www.coppaitalia.org on the biathlon sections. Sadly it's only in Italian :(

I tried that, but all I can find there is a calendar.....of 2015/16 :mumble:

56 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

A lot of competitions in the region can be found here 

http://www.asiva.it/asiva_calendario.aspx?disc=Biathlon.

Search for CPI (Coppa Italia). You'll get the results by clicking on the code on the left. For today they should be XB013  and XB014 for men and women.

On 1/17/2018 at 00:19, rybak said:

This is really interesting. When I was at the IBU Cups I heard a lot of talk about how the Mongolians have really improved a lot compared to last season, nice to see some behind the scenes in this video now and hear about the history of biathlon there :)