website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

dcro

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I might be wrong, but I'm getting a 292 average, which would be enough.. 

Yes he did it!

Meaning Project Bogota was 100% successful, awesome. :cool:

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yes he did it!

Meaning Project Bogota was 100% successful, awesome. :cool:

:d 

Although not all of them are actually going to the Olympics, it's nice to see the plan worked so well :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:d 

Although not all of them are actually going to the Olympics, it's nice to see the plan worked so well :p 

Fun fact about Madrazo, in his first ever FIS race (classic sprint, January 2017) he scored 4996.49 FIS points. Which is only about 1000 more than what certain :VEN Adrian Solano did in Lahti. :lol:

#banbestmen

+1 for whoever manages to get me a live stream for the Marcialonga :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

+1 for whoever manages to get me a live stream for the Marcialonga :p 

Here our public TV streaming, you must use a VPN. +1? I accept only bank checks :lol: 

http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/dirette/ContentItem-49340f1d-5246-4cf7-931f-75d65af039e7.html

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Here our public TV streaming, you must use a VPN. +1? I accept only bank checks :lol: 

http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/dirette/ContentItem-49340f1d-5246-4cf7-931f-75d65af039e7.html

Thanks! Coincidentally, 5 seconds before seeing this post I found this one :d 

None less than Bjørn Dæhlie is in the race (bib 100) :yikes:

When you're such a sad person that you put up an abortion protest at a cross-country skiing classic :lol::facepalm:(correct me if I'm wrong of course)

Spoiler

DUnYTnjX0AASJyG.jpg

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

When you're such a sad person that you put up an abortion protest at a cross-country skiing classic :lol::facepalm:(correct me if I'm wrong of course)

Nope. you're wrong. It's a protest against the closing a hospital, I guess. (It's say "forbidden to be born")