website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

dcro

23 minutes ago, dcro said:

Another successful day for Project Bogota :d (except for the Mexican skier).

270 for Pita today.

Surely Madrazo had some sort of technical issue.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, dcro said:

Apparently he is a businessman living in Salt Lake City, and also a squash player. :lol: I guess it's possible that someone has a same name, but come on, what are the odds? :p

Something tells me that he is the mastermind behind these Bogota races. :d

He also raced in the North American Cup in skeleton last season http://www.ibsf.org/en/athletes/athlete/264075/UPRIMNY:d

5 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Does anyone know of some locations/races where there is likely to be really good FIS points in cross-country? (I’ve been talking to the Nepalese athlete). I know next to nothing about how FIS points are calculated unfortunately.

Bogota :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Does anyone know of some locations/races where there is likely to be really good FIS points in cross-country? (I’ve been talking to the Nepalese athlete). I know next to nothing about how FIS points are calculated unfortunately.

Iran. Those races only have Iranian racers and the 1st placed always gets less than 150 pts. Yet when their women compete at global stage they don't go anywhere close to that.

In Europe I think races on Balkan are the easiest to get inside 300. Western and Central Europe are probably the hardest places of all.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen