website statistics

Water Polo Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Today it starts. After the good matches against Australia I have a tiny bit of hope that our team will qualify. Though it will be very difficult.

We have to become third in our group to avoid Hungary. On a good day we can beat Romania, France or Russia, but we are missing 3 important players.

Do you have any news about the russian doping cases in mens volleyball? I still have hope that we can go to Rio. I would clearly prefer our mens volleyball team over our mens water polo team in Rio. Even our mens basketball team might still have a tiny chance, if FIBA decides to "ban" the italian federation any time soon, although its very unlikely and wouldnt be fair for the italian national team.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Go :NED 

What's life without a little bit of false hope :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Do you have any news about the russian doping cases in mens volleyball? I still have hope that we can go to Rio. I would clearly prefer our mens volleyball team over our mens water polo team in Rio. 

No, I don't have any news. I think the decision should be made around the middle of April. And yes, if I had to choose between our Volleyball and our Water Polo team, I would have chosen Volleyball, too.

28 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Today it starts. After the good matches against Australia I have a tiny bit of hope that our team will qualify. Though it will be very difficult.

Actually Australia was very weak in this tour in Europe. Serbia beat them 19:6 :lol: