website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Niciporenko needed less than 1km to overtake Lebanese that started 1:30 before. It's gonna be more than that. :d

Bruna can catch her :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh crap, I told Bruna that normally nobody should be able to overtake her and there's the Armenian girl already.... oops :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So far this is  better than I had anticipated :d 

64373a3b5e.png

Wow, Papp didn't go up very fast there....I wouldn't be surprised if Bruna overtakes her in the next split, last time I saw her going up she was definitely looking stronger. 

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh crap, I told Bruna that normally nobody should be able to overtake her and there's the Armenian girl already.... oops :p 

Went out way too fast, now she's back 30 seconds behind Bruna again :d