website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma is a huge, huge bitch for Finland today...after the drama in the Sochi Olympics with Jauhojärvi crashing Tscharnke in the last lap and then taking gold instead of being disqualified, this is one hell of a painful moment to get the 'punishment' for that. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Karma is a huge, huge bitch for Finland today...after the drama in the Sochi Olympics with Jauhojärvi crashing Tscharnke in the last lap and then taking gold instead of being disqualified, this is one hell of a painful moment to get the 'punishment' for that. 

Karma?  Jauhojärvi didn't do anything wrong. The german guy lost his own balance by himself

2 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Karma?  Jauhojärvi didn't do anything wrong. The german guy lost his own balance by himself

That is still very much up for debate.. 

I see Jauhojärvi 2014 just as guilty as Iversen 2017: both were in my opinion not 100% guilty but part of an 'avoidable race incident' as it could be called in Formula 1. 

I'm sad about it though, even though I now won all my 3 bets, I was jumping here when Niskanen closed the gap and was on his way to fight for gold :(

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!