website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Colombia :d 

Still unbelievable that the Brazilian federation chose not to let their women compete in the teamsprint. They could easily have let Bruna stay a couple of days (she arrived back home in Brazil yesterday morning) so she could compete with Mourão here. 

We would have seen Bruna again :( 

But at least we got to see her in the qualification and the sprint. Is she happy about the way things went? I should think so!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

We would have seen Bruna again :( 

But at least we got to see her in the qualification and the sprint. Is she happy about the way things went? I should think so!

Literal quote: "Aah I am so happy!" (and imagine that being said with a laughing and almost jumping up and down kind of voice)

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Literal quote: "Aah I am so happy!" (and imagine that being said with a laughing and almost jumping up and down kind of voice)

:p 

Is the team sprint not on Eurosport? Can't seem to find it on Czech TV website either..

Just now, ahjfcshfghb said:

Is the team sprint not on Eurosport? Can't seem to find it on Czech TV website either..

No doubt the finals will be, but the semi-finals are normally not shown...I had hoped it might be different for the world champs, but I guess not. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No doubt the finals will be, but the semi-finals are normally not shown...I had hoped it might be different for the world champs, but I guess not. 

I'm looking everywhere. Seriously it's like they're trying to keep it secret or something :p

How many go through to the final btw, top-5 I suppose? 

That's pretty much decided at halfway then, nice fight for non-last between Ukraine and Australia :d 

4eeada3ab9.png

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How many go through to the final btw, top-5 I suppose? 

10 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

How the semifinals work? The top 4 team are qualified for the final, right? :mumble:

I think based on last year it's top 2 from each heat by right and then 6 fastest times. So Czechs aren't out of it yet, we just need one of the teams in the next heat to have a crisis of sorts. Since Novakova and Barton aren't racing (our best male and female sprinters respectively) any final would be a success.