website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

6e74623027f9a289d0d8de6c01782012.jpg

:woohoo::hyper:

I feel like on the morning of competition day 1 at the Olympics: I can't contain my excitement :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Agger said:

Denmark doesn't have a woman competing.

Same goes for a good amount of other nations in that list, so they simply copied the nations and made one with 'Women' and one with 'Men' for on the changing room doors :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Same goes for a good amount of other nations in that list, so they simply copied the nations and made one with 'Women' and one with 'Men' for on the changing room doors :d 

There is also no Togo and Tonga.

Not surprised about Tonga though, apparently he is concentrating on sprint, what would be consistent with the video I've posted.

#banbestmen

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

There is also no Togo and Tonga.

Not surprised about Tonga though, apparently he is concentrating on sprint, what would be consistent with the video I've posted.

How are you certain there is no Togo? Don't forget that even though she competes for a rather small winter sports nation like Togo, she doesn't need to enter the qualification race :p 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

How are you certain there is no Togo? Don't forget that even though she competes for a rather small winter sports nation like Togo, she doesn't need to enter the qualification race :p 

I am talking about the list of nations on changing room doors (those that are supposed to compete in qualifications) :evil:

#banbestmen

15 minutes ago, dcro said:

I am talking about the list of nations on changing room doors (those that are supposed to compete in qualifications) :evil:

But the Changing Room Doors List says nothing about the qualifications :d 

I'm pretty sure they just threw all small teams in there, not looking at whether or not they had to qualify :p 

:DEN TEAM DENMARK :DEN 

Men

• Jens Hulgaard  (15km C (Q))
  • Lasse Hulgaard  (Sprint FS, 15km C, 50km FS)
  • Martin Møller  (Sprint FS, 15km C, 30km skiathlon, 50km FS)
  • Tue Rømer  (15km C (Q), 50km FS)

Starting in the Team Sprint C and Relay is being considered.

10 minutes :woohoo:

Interview with Lutz on Eurosport :d