website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I don't remember that, I guess I was merely a little interested in the exotic nations instead of having my actual best friend compete like Wednesday :p 

Can you ask her to have Totallympics logo somewhere? That might bring few more users to the forum. :lol:

Or at least make letter "T" with fingers if camera shows her start. :p

#banbestmen

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, dcro said:

Can you ask her to have Totallympics logo somewhere? That might bring few more users to the forum. :lol:

Or at least make letter "T" with fingers if camera shows her start. :p

Couldn't you have said that earlier? Then I would have bought some stickers online with the Totallympics logo and gave it to her when I was at the IBU Cups so she could put them all over Lahti :d 

I'll ask her though, and definitely the 'T' thing although I'm fairly sure that will be easier at the finish when the focus is gone :p (unless she's so near-dead like in Almaty where she was waving frantically to the big screen in the stadium that was showing her instead of to the camera :d )

By the way, they got lost in the training today and skied 5km in the wrong way....I hope it's all going better Wednesday :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Couldn't you have said that earlier? Then I would have bought some stickers online with the Totallympics logo and gave it to her when I was at the IBU Cups so she could put them all over Lahti :d 

I'll ask her though, and definitely the 'T' thing although I'm fairly sure that will be easier at the finish when the focus is gone :p (unless she's so near-dead like in Almaty where she was waving frantically to the big screen in the stadium that was showing her instead of to the camera :d )

By the way, they got lost in the training today and skied 5km in the wrong way....I hope it's all going better Wednesday :lol:

:d

I guess we'll have to wait for the start list. If she has some early number then she's surely gonna be on TV. Finish on the other hand could be dubious.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

:d

I guess we'll have to wait for the start list. If she has some early number then she's surely gonna be on TV. Finish on the other hand could be dubious.

Hope for an early start number to see her start and for a late number to see her finish basically :p 

That's the good thing about mass start events, they show every finisher (at least at the Universiade they did). This start lis is one of the most anticipated things for me this season by the way. I have absolutely no idea what to expect, and like I told her yesterday, right now I'd say she has anything from 5% to 80% chance to qualify for the main race because it's just completely impossible to know who will be in that qualifying race :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:SVK TEAM SLOVAKIA :SVK

For FIS World Championships in Lahti (FIN 22.02.-05.03.2017)

Men´s

• Peter MLYNÁR  (Sprint FS, Team Sprint C, 15km C)
  • Andrej SEGEČ  (Sprint FS, Team Sprint C, 15km C ???)
  • Miroslav ŠULEK  (Sprint FS, Reserve for Team Sprint C)
  • Rudolf MICHALOVSKÝ  (Sprint FS)

Women´s

• Alena PROCHÁZKOVÁ  (Sprint FS, Skiathlon 7.5km+7.5km, 10km C)

The Team is already in Lahti, but without big expectations, the goal of our team is the Quarterfinals in womens sprint for Alena Procházková and once she will be there, then to try a miracle :d

Our athletes will compete for the first time in new national team suits

Spoiler

9k=

Z

Z

9k=

Cool suits :d

I'm missing a bit of orange though :evil:

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yup, with these suits/colors they will easily get mistaken as Russians, Czechs etc.

Slovenians.