website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

8 minutes ago, rybak said:

That's fantastic news, thanks :clap:

And what about skiers from :AFG? They was in St.Moritz, so they have some FIS points and are close to qualify to Korea as well?

They have no chance for next year, their results are very weak.

But hopefully they will improve over time and become more competitive.

#banbestmen

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minutę temu, dcro napisał:

They have no chance for next year, their results are very weak.

But hopefully they will improve over time and become more competitive.

And now sad news :lol::(

Yes, I hope that they will improve in future.

5 hours ago, dcro said:

He is already qualified for Korea, following the recent result in Bosnia.

Are you sure? Does that mean a skier only needs one run under 140 points, or is it the collective average of the best 5?

This always confuses me!!

It might be time to move this discussion to the alpine skiing thread I think :d :old:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Team Brazil for the world championships :BRA 

Women: Bruna Moura, Jaqueline Mourão, Mirlene Picin
Men: Leandro Lutz, Victor Santos

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

52 minutes ago, dcro said:

Eurosport will broadcast qualification races once again :clap:

Whaaaat?! You serious?? That's amazing news :hyper:

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Your level of surprise surprises me. They broadcasted it in 2013 and 2015. :p

I don't remember that, I guess I was merely a little interested in the exotic nations instead of having my actual best friend compete like Wednesday :p 

Edited by heywoodu

This is on the door of the changing room used by the Brazilian women, a list of nations who share that changing room....but apparently it's the exact same list as on the men's changing room, so I guess this doesn't mean Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Ecuador etc will have a woman competing :p 

a84d575fa6.jpg

I know Chile is represented by a woman (Claudia Salcedo), from Venezuela and Ecuador I'm only expecting guys and about Colombia....no idea.