website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

Altogether 700 athletes from 60 countries are competing in 21 competitions in Lahti2017 World Championships. 

The countries represented are: 

Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, USA and Venezuela.

Tonga :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dcro said:

I wonder how Georgia plans to compete despite having 0 registered athletes on FIS website. :p

Maybe they've found some trick to let Angela Bandur compete? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, rybak said:

No Dominica and Togo :(

That last one is weird, because Mathilde-Amivi Petitjean definitely made the trip to Europe and is so close to Finland (Estonia).. 

Maybe it's not updated yet or something? 

4 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

That last one is weird, because Mathilde-Amivi Petitjean definitely made the trip to Europe and is so close to Finland (Estonia).. 

Maybe it's not updated yet or something? 

Maybe, I wanted see her in these Championships :(

Little off-topic, you maybe know if Yohan Goutt Goncalves from :TLS will try qualify to Pyeongchang? I not saw him in St. Moritz.

1 minute ago, rybak said:

Little off-topic, you maybe know if Yohan Goutt Goncalves from :TLS will try qualify to Pyeongchang? I not saw him in St. Moritz.

He will compete in the Winter Asian Games this/next week :d 

And he's been competing this season as well so I definitely think Pyeongchang is his goal :) 

12 minutes ago, rybak said:

He is already qualified for Korea, following the recent result in Bosnia.

#banbestmen

2 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

He will compete in the Winter Asian Games this/next week :d 

And he's been competing this season as well so I definitely think Pyeongchang is his goal :) 

I know that he will compete there :d I just watching replay from Opening Ceremony of these Games and when I saw him at the parade I was wondering if he will try compete in Pyeongchang. He have an FIS points and real chances to qualify?

3 minuty temu, dcro napisał:

He is already qualified for Korea, following the recent result in Bosnia.

That's fantastic news, thanks :clap:

And what about skiers from :AFG? They was in St.Moritz, so they have some FIS points and are close to qualify to Korea as well?