website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Because you can't do that in the pool? :lol:

I don't know, I'm not Pickrem :d 

Although a trail of diarrhea doesn't sound like something you'd want to swim through on the way back :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

it's 50 m not 100

and i predicted the reverse :lol:

All 3 on the podium in a 50m event, that's quite good :d 

f7676fb358.png

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

25 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Where exactly did i mention her name in there? Its a difference between forgetting a letter and not writing this weird "u", i dont even know how to do it on my computer and i wont bother to find out. I am sure Hosszu will forgive me.

Nothing i said is untrue, so i dont know why you would consider it disrespectful?

'cant say that i am surprised though, we all know what Hungary is doing'

Obvious Dopes. Proved? No, because it is 'impossible', so it is true to you.

'Impossible to open your eyes, you refuse to see the truth. Impossible to win medals in swimming without doping'

So every winner is a doper? Proved? No, but it's 'true'.

'People from poor countries, mainly from eastern europe and africa, have nothing to lose by doping'

Only 'people from the poor countries' win races in the pool? Because: 'Impossible to win medals in swimming without doping'

'(although the stadium looked pretty empty today, maybe the tickets are too expensive?)'

I was in the Duna Arena at Saturday. That wasn't 'pretty empty'. But ok, 'true'! 5 euros for the cheapest ticket is expensive.

Edited by lapaj

If everyone from "Eastern Europe and Africa" is doping, why do USA "rule the pool", and GB Australia and China win so much, compared to say Algeria or Sudan who don't only country from outside who kind of do are South Africa.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Nice world championships so far, some good races, very good atmosphere in a full stadium, world champs-worthy :cheer:

Sad for Pickrem, she would've been in contention for the bronze medal had whatever problem not occurred. Though truthfully, as she was born and raised in Florida, and spends most of her time in the States, I care about her less than most of the other Canadian swimmers

Just now, Mkbw50 said:

If everyone from "Eastern Europe and Africa" is doping, why do USA "rule the pool", and GB Australia and China win so much, compared to say Algeria or Sudan who don't only country from outside who kind of do are South Africa.

It seems indeed more likely that doping is quite prevalent in all parts of the world, at least in the very top of the major sports, but alright, I'm enjoying it anyway :p 

Just now, juddy96 said:

Sad for Pickrem, she would've been in contention for the bronze medal had whatever problem not occurred. Though truthfully, as she was born and raised in Florida, and spends most of her time in the States, I care about her less than most of the other Canadian swimmers

Isn't the personality of an athlete more important when it's about liking someone or not than the flag in front of the name? :p 

World junior record in the swim-offs, dude, Kolesnikov :d :bowdown: