website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

"Andrianirina, of...it's all not very easy with these IOC codes..Madeira? It's not Maldives...wait, it's Madagascar, we looked that up before coming here this morning."

Madeira, for fucks sake, thank you commentator :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Of course I did, and more scandalous: for Efimova as well!! xD

btw, forgot an important picture for you:

I actually partially cheered for them haha  

Nothing of course about it, in Barcelona at the ceremonies for the 50 fly and 50 free I stood up and applauded for bronze and silver, then sat down and stayed quiet for Cielo's gold medals :p  Not going to boo of course, but cheering is the other extreme :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sjostrom (:SWE), Blume (:DEN), Manuel (:USA), Oleksiak (:CAN), Comerford (:USA), Kromowidjojo (:NED), McKeon (:AUS), Campbell (:AUS), Pellegrini (:ITA), Bonnet (:FRA), Zhu (:CHN), Mainville (:CAN), Coleman (:SWE), Anderson (:GBR), and Haughey (:HKG) qualify in Women's 100m Freestyle.

Swim-off between Murez (:ISR) and van der Meer (:NED).

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

5 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

Nothing of course about it, in Barcelona at the ceremonies for the 50 fly and 50 free I stood up and applauded for bronze and silver, then sat down and stayed quiet for Cielo's gold medals :p  Not going to boo of course, but cheering is the other extreme :p 

Was not going to make any differecen though, the chinese fans were completely mad about Sun Yang, and all of them had amazing photo cameras that took pictures as good as the ones you would see on the tv screen!

Pk9Ok2QbmH-5RR6vGu-nhuaHC436AZSW48gYWvpzJG9DZqpXYlP-wL69h8WbWgrE-BgLwTqL4pPFx4JtGRii0FvirjjIqy25Ci_i8XrQxlIc42PqmaHCpX-_0n0FsX_kPihlGThDby9J5eADE4hkebwjWgepsfvKk8uoEaS46FPRKOW7TaHWUS_v5KZTblmIaxuyaA-hVkW6EWBcJ8TZyWTWTJp4TxQh6qSlb4BmeP-5A_ikyuaZmGaMTFdXmCC1qszpa7n5BCFJegx5Y9eATzIhOi4h4v5d_wlv-tbhtXytNAM7xNuTAxpB6xxThEldA_d6U7vByPXrjKk3Tsx2zFo3mKMM0dJbQnylfWuD9-PUK04u88pijoAhMcvkvWWx4x9DYawX9EDXeKiE76PD6In6zcc7a3UQVjx4Xz0Mgmkvz5dR0_x7vPO1WqqgcakJwocSzLU7mhUVaXlO9j6rOTbHedWBiqZt-BAmXaSEQQ7IdjnZfsc53EInda1LG1GSK3jDIsGRO6gTXrOT3uNPecUtZ2cZa6qhFORjZdr2-a8q_aB1G05EZ3qljFOV6kZlsClufvQ1I4cOhyneG3Kw0Uc3w2kxaMzo4JmM4Kunlay_mV_BjsBojF5k=w1707-h1280-no

Murphy (:USA), Bernek (:HUN), Rapsys (:LTU), Kolesnikov (:RUS), Xu (:CHN), Irie (:JPN) Rylov (:RUS), Telegdy (:HUN), Li (:CHN), Greenbank (:GBR), Beaver (:AUS) Hagino (:JPN), Larkin (:AUS) Pebley (:USA), de Deus (:BRA) and Main (:NZL) qualify from the Men's 200m Backstroke

In brotherhood unfold

Renshaw (:GBR), King (:USA), McKeon (:AUS), Vall (:ESP), Galat (:USA), Smith (:CAN), Pedersen (:DEN), Moravcikova (:CZE), McGregor (:CAN), Shi (:CHN) Efimova (:RUS), Aoki (:JPN), Back (:KOR), Ulyett (:GBR), Suzuki (:JPN) and Laukkanen (:FIN) progress in the Women's 200m Breaststroke.

In brotherhood unfold