website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

Hey everyone! I went to the champs on this past two days and it was AWESOME :d

i am am a big fan of Ledecky and Hosszu so it was great to be able to see them live and winning gold!

here is some few pictures of it (but I can show you more when I return to Netherlands)

Edit: apparently I can't upload/copy my pictures from my phone to here :(

so I have to wait till I am back to share my pictures from the event!

Edited by kungshamra71

1 hora atrás, OlympicsFan disse:

Where did i say "Obvious dopes (referring to Hungary)"?

You should try to be more careful with words. There is a difference between something not being proven to be true and something to be false. Nothing i said has been proven false, so nothing i sad was incorrect, which was my point, because the way our british friend spelled my username was incorrect (definitely false), whereas my comments might be true or false. Yes, i am 100% sure that every medal winner is doped, its impossible to prove it, even if FINA would be interested in catching all the cheaters, they couldnt do it. Where did i say that only people from poor countries win medals? You should really try to understand the full meaning of a sentence, before you reply to it. I said "People from poor countries ... have nothing to lose by doping", i said nowhere that people from richer countries dont dope.

The stadium indeed looked empty in the morning, if you dont agree, then we probably have different views on what "pretty empty" means. Its great that you were in the arena on Saturday, but how does that prove anything? Didnt the competitions only start yesterday (on Sunday)? I know that i was definitely talking about Sunday, so maybe thats why we seem to have seen different competitions ... ?

5 euros sound really expensive, especially if its for the cheapest ticket. I have never been to Hungary, but 5 euros in Hungary are probably equivalent to 100-200 euros in Germany, right? How much does an average hungarian person earn in a month? 200-300 euros?

I went to the arena Sunday and today (monday), evening sessions, it was quite crowded, mostly Hungarians (special for today, probably because mid Hosszu).

Great experience! 

42 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Hey everyone! I went to the champs on this past two days and it was AWESOME :d

i am am a big fan of Ledecky and Hosszu so it was great to be able to see them live and winning gold!

here is some few pictures of it (but I can show you more when I return to Netherlands)

Awesome :d 

Welcome to the "I've seen Ledecky and Hosszu win world championships gold medals"-club :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Lol they didn't bother to fit Al-Maleki's name on the graphic or the website, on the graphic he was Ebrahim Esam Mohammed Mohammad AL- and on the website he's AL-MALEKI Ebrahim Esam Mohammed Moh

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

The Afghan is here :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Mkbw50 said:

Lol they didn't bother to fit Al-Maleki's name on the graphic or the website, on the graphic he was Ebrahim Esam Mohammed Mohammad AL- and on the website he's AL-MALEKI Ebrahim Esam Mohammed Moh

Well yeah, there's a limit to how much you can play with font sizes :p 

I wonder if their national federation really found it necessary to include each and every name and sub-name and family name and middle name on the official documents.. 

Red WR-line trolling us :d 

4 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

James Lawson from Zimbabwe, not your stereotypical Zimbabwean name...

Like Kirsty Coventry :p