website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

vor 53 Minuten schrieb lapaj:

I don't know. Please open my eyes. Did Hungary win too many medals? What about Gyurta Dániel? An Olympic Champion but here he is 26. Cseh László? 4xOlimpic silver medalist. Here? 11. Women's 4x100 relay? 9. Etc. Hungary, the host won a medal and, of course they used doping.

During the last Olympic many of our Olympians were interviewed. All of them waited this WC because it is in Hungary. With it's special atmosphere!

Hungary is a very successful nation in a lot of sports. So a bronze almost 2 sec from the winner is a sweet surprise to me.

Hosszú will win medals. Pleas don't see her races!

Impossible to open your eyes, you refuse to see the truth. Impossible to win medals in swimming without doping, add the fact that hungarian leadership doesnt seem to do anything to catch dopers and you get those results. Its down to who dopes better/is controlled less by their NADA, most western countries stand no chance, we see the same in athletics. People from poor countries, mainly from eastern europe and africa, have nothing to lose by doping, so its a no-brainer. Just give me one reason why a hungarian swimmer shouldnt dope? Your NADA doesnt want to catch you, FINA does nothing to catch you and you can reach a standard of living you otherwise could never reach, if performances are too good to be true (Milak, Hosszu, Kenderesi), than they normally arent "true". The problem is that federations have absolutely no interest in catching dopers, because by doing so they destroy their own product and most countries have absolutely no interest in financing an independet organization like WADA, so nothing will ever change. I would say "Just allow doping", but then nothing would really change, because everyone would still claim that they are clean, so we still wouldnt know for sure. I just hope that most parents are smart enough to tell their kids to not pursue a professional career in swimming or athletics, because you either will never become world class or you will ruin your health forever.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Impossible to open your eyes, you refuse to see the truth. Impossible to win medals in swimming without doping, add the fact that hungarian leadership doesnt seem to do anything to catch dopers and you get those results. Its down to who dopes better/is controlled less by their NADA, most western countries stand no chance, we see the same in athletics. People from poor countries, mainly from eastern europe and africa, have nothing to lose by doping, so its a no-brainer. Just give me one reason why a hungarian swimmer shouldnt dope? Your NADA doesnt want to catch you, FINA does nothing to catch you and you can reach a standard of living you otherwise could never reach, if performances are too good to be true (Milak, Hosszu, Kenderesi), than they normally arent "true". The problem is that federations have absolutely no interest in catching dopers, because by doing so they destroy their own product and most countries have absolutely no interest in financing an independet organization like WADA, so nothing will ever change. I would say "Just allow doping", but then nothing would really change, because everyone would still claim that they are clean, so we still wouldnt know for sure. I just hope that most parents are smart enough to tell their kids to not pursue a professional career in swimming or athletics, because you either will never become world class or you will ruin your health forever.

Yeah, you know the truth. Help us :lol: It would be interessing if Germany if Germany were strong in athletics...

vor einer Stunde schrieb heywoodu:

That medal for Hungary was already one of the highlights of the world championships :cheer:

Luckily I care about swimming, if I didn't care about it obviously I would not even have been in this thread :p 

Who said that you are not interested in swimming? Do you have a personality disorder or do i have a personality disorder and forgot that you are my second account?

So please help me, are you back to not quoting me again? Its so confusing, you seem to change your mind every couple of weeks ...

http://totallympics.com/index.php?/topic/389-athletics-2017-discussion-thread/&page=18

http://totallympics.com/index.php?/topic/578-athletics-iaaf-under-18-world-championships-2017/&page=5

At least be consistent, your behavior gives me the impression that you are a very confused person. I get that its hard to not quote someone, if you spend 24/7 on this website, but i just think it would be nice if you would bring me up to speed, so that i know whether i should even bother to quote you or if i shouldnt wait for an answer ...

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

Yeah, you know the truth. Help us :lol: It would be interessing if Germany if Germany were strong in athletics...

Sorry? ".. if Germany if Germany ... ", what are you trying to say?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gianlu33:

That your comments are pathetics :d 

Sorry? " ... pathetics ... ", what are you trying to say?

Edit: Why didnt you just say that right away? Would have been much shorter and much clearer, despite the wrong spelling.

Edited by OlympicsFan