website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

vor 2 Minuten schrieb intoronto:

Oleksiak is not going to win a medal here. She does not look like she is in form. 

She has been out with injuries for more than 2 months, no surprise to see her off her best, she should still win some golds at the junior world championships. Lets be honest, if you are olympic champion, a world title doesnt do much for you. I am sure she will be at her best in 2020, fighting for the gold in the 100 free and the 100 fly (against Ikee).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Sjöström 0.99s Better than the Olympia gold medal time in rio! She is Better now than last year but I Also think she was tired after 200 free and the relays.. Now at least she doesnt waste energy in the 200..

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Home world championships for Hungary, they have always been shit in the 4x100 free relay and now they suddenly win a medal, cant say that i am surprised though, we all know what Hungary is doing ... just sad. This again reminds me why i stopped caring about swimming more than a year ago:

1) Obvious doping

I don't know. Please open my eyes. Did Hungary win too many medals? What about Gyurta Dániel? An Olympic Champion but here he is 26. Cseh László? 4xOlimpic silver medalist. Here? 11. Women's 4x100 relay? 9. Etc. Hungary, the host won a medal and, of course they used doping.

During the last Olympic many of our Olympians were interviewed. All of them waited this WC because it is in Hungary. With it's special atmosphere!

Hungary is a very successful nation in a lot of sports. So a bronze almost 2 sec from the winner is a sweet surprise to me.

Hosszú will win medals. Pleas don't see her races!

Edited by lapaj

That medal for Hungary was already one of the highlights of the world championships :cheer:

Luckily I care about swimming, if I didn't care about it obviously I would not even have been in this thread :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, lapaj said:

I don't know. Please open my eyes. Did Hungary win too many medals? What about Gyurta Dániel? An Olympic Champion but here he is 26. Cesh László? 4xOlimpic silver medalist. Here? 11. Women's 4x100 relay? 9. Etc. Hungary, the host won a medal and, of course they used doping.

During the last Olympic many of our Olympians were interviewed. All of them waited this WC because it is in Hungary. With it's special atmosphere!

Hungary is a very successful nation in a lot of sports. So a bronze almost 2 sec from the winner is as sweet surprise to me.

Hosszú will win medals. Pleas don't see her races!

I cant' wait to see the Iron Lady :cheer: 

Has anyone seen a video of the 4x100m finals yet? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!