website statistics

Diving at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

Look forward for the debut of the new generation of Mexican divers... I'm sure we will miss most individual finals, but I hope they can have a rather good competition and a better hope for the future.

This time, our only medal hope in this discipline is Rommel Pachecho in 3m springboard, but probably that's the most open event of them all.

3 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Look forward for the debut of the new generation of Mexican divers... I'm sure we will miss most individual finals, but I hope they can have a rather good competition and a better hope for the future.

This time, our only medal hope in this discipline is Rommel Pachecho in 3m springboard, but probably that's the most open event of them all.

Canada has a mix of new/old divers on the team including a 14 year old (hopefully he is our next Despatie, but he is only competing in a mixed event).

5 hours ago, intoronto said:

Canada has a mix of new/old divers on the team including a 14 year old (hopefully he is our next Despatie, but he is only competing in a mixed event).

Same for Italy, we have a nice mix of athete for the first WC after Tania Cagnotto's retirment. We have a 14yo (Chiara Pellacani) whit a 4th place in Senior European Championship :d 

Peng (:CHN), He (:CHN), Tocci (:ITA), Hausding (:GER), Hixon (:USA), Kolodiy (:UKR), Molchanov (:RUS), Haslam (:GBR), Heatly (:GBR), Kim (:KOR), Ocampo (:MEX) and Johnson (:USA) went through (Men's 1m springboard). Full results: http://omegatiming.com/File/Download?id=0001110004010101FFFFFFFFFFFFFF02

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold