Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Werloc

Athletics EAA Under 23 European Championships 2017

Gianlu33    842
1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Seeing as you skipped Nairobi, you've probably sent some of your most talented U18's here as well?

We'll i just correct the post, i spoke about Grosseto2017 :p Btw, we skipped Nairobi for political and security reason i think and becouse we must have great results in Grossetto for the U20 European championship.

Edited by Gianlu33

Werloc    833
Just now, Gianlu33 said:

We'll i just correct the post :p Btw, we skipped Nairobi for political and security reason i think and becouse we must have great results in Grossetto for the U20 European championship.

I've meant to ask if you delegated your U18's, but then I remembered we're not in U20 yet :d The Athletics calendar is such a mess this year.

Werloc    833

Nice, both our javelin thrower and triple jumper went to the final with just one attempt :)

hckosice    1,705

A typical completely different results for our team today, everyone failing in the 1st rounds but one guy winning the all heats :d At least one final is pretty possible here :pope:

Werloc    833

Weird how they disqualify the Finn, but then give a yellow to the Polish athlete and then the Spanish athlete...

Agger    369

DQ for Kantele but Zebrowski only got a warning after 2 false starts (he started just after Kantele the first time (but so little that he couldn't have reacted on Kantele))...

Werloc    833
2 minutes ago, Agger said:

DQ for Kantele but Zebrowski only got a warning after 2 false starts (he started just after Kantele the first time (but so little that he couldn't have reacted on Kantele))...

It's only a coincidence that the event is held in Poland :cool:

Edit: They were pretty much forced to show the Spaniard a yellow as well after that one.

Edited by Werloc

Werloc    833

Nice run and PB from Modesta Morauskaitė to make it into the 400m. final :yes

Agger    369

Benjamin is hereby 2nd fastest ever in Denmark on the 400m, and it looked like he wasn't giving all in the end. Is a new NR on the way?