website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2017 - 2018

Gianlu33

United has been destroyed by Mourinho's tactics. He won UCL with Inter and Porto playing defensive all the time, but with United he can't play the same because he bought only offensive players spending 500-600 millions and the defenders are weak. I don't understand why he not change the style when United has so many offensive players. He must understand parking the bus is not an option anymore. Well done to Sevilla, who really played football last night.

About PSG, Emery must be changed, he's good but not good enough for high level where PSG it is at the moment. Real was beatable in both matches...

very balanced draw , with the best 4 teams at least on paper kept away from playing each other , i think Barca and Bayern shouldn't have any problems in qualifying to Semis , Real and Juve is very balanced tie , so it's 52-48 for Real , Man City is the favorite side against Liverpool , but the last in a good day could defeat any team and they've proven this even with Man City itself in Premier League , so i'd say 57-43 for Man City , hopefully Liverpool will win :fingers:

Edited by thepharoah