website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2017 - 2018

Gianlu33

7 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

i even doubt that it's a penalty kick and if so doubted penalty kick in the last minute of the game ! 

It was (sadly), and then it shouldn't matter if it's the 1st or last minute of a game. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

Very unlucky that it had to be decided this way. In real time it looked like a penalty to me, in slow-motion it doesn't, so I'm not sure. 

Buffon shouldn't have been given red card, unless it was something he said. Maybe he insulted the referee.

Yeah, exactly. the same for me.

but after all. certain teams always benefit from the refs.

well done Juve. but they should go for the 4th goal with shitty Real defense instead of parking the bus and waiting for the extra time.

It wasn't pen to me, he's already falling before there's even contact (and the contact it's too soft to make him fall anyway). Only an english referee could call that since in EPL they call fouls for even breathing close to the opponent.

But the most embarassing part wasn't that: it was Ronaldo's celebration as if he scored a super goal when he did nothing for 93 mins lol, best player in the world I guess...

hace 4 minutos, LDOG said:

But the most embarassing part wasn't that: it was Ronaldo's celebration as if he scored a super goal when he did nothing for 93 mins lol, best player in the world I guess...

He did the same in that first final with Atleti. What a clown.

hace 4 minutos, carivan said:

He did the same in that first final with Atleti. What a clown.

Things like that show how insecure he is despite believing himself as the best, needs to feel he's "the man" and the main character all the time and whatnot.

The penalty was the single way for Real to score last night. It wasn't penalty but what we can do? Nothing. Congrats Juve for such great match!!! :thumbup::clap:

The journalists asked Buffon last year (after UCL final) how will be his last match in UCL and he answered: "I don't know, maybe I will retire like Zidane, I will hit someone", he was joking then but he was sent off just like Zidane in his last match of career.:d

And I'm surprised that Bayern - Sevilla ended without goals scored...I expected at least one goal for both teams...

10 horas atrás, LDOG disse:

Things like that show how insecure he is despite believing himself as the best, needs to feel he's "the man" and the main character all the time and whatnot.

Not that I disagree with the "insecure" stuff (which i think all great players are), but in the first final I guess he did that because he really wanted to score a goal while winning the biggest team competition in the world in his own country, in front of all Portugal, in the town where he (really) started his career. Not everyone can do that.

For this last one I guess it's even more understandable, since everything was going in favor of Juventus, they were loosing 3-0, and by scoring this goal they would pass to the semi finals, so i think any normal player would celebrate like that anyway.