website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2017 - 2018

Gianlu33

10 hours ago, LDOG said:

Juventus will kick out Tottenham when Dybala, Cuadrado and Matuidi come back.

That's also what I think , but these guys can make Juventus give a fight for a spot in quarters , Tottenham is still really solid at home , so it can be 50-50 

Edited by thepharoah

On 2/15/2018 at 03:34, thepharoah said:

it's very likely that we have 4 English teams in Quarters , Premier league recovers :yes

I have a feeling that only ManC and Liverpool will qualify. Barca will steamroll Chelsea and Juve will edge Spurs out in Wembley. With current form of ManU, I fthink Sevilla might win the tie

On 2/15/2018 at 03:32, thepharoah said:

PSG fails again against a top team in his worst conditions , i don't know who they still need to Buy to win UCL , they could have won today at least 3-1 , but they have some selfish players like Neymar or Mbappe and a very average coach like Emery who doesn't know how to manage things against big teams + some controversial refereeing Decisions also again in favor of Real or let's say of Real / Barca , at the end i put my money on PSG 3-0 victory at home :fingers:

Completely agree. Wishing for PSG to knock Real out

Just now, gvaisakh said:

I have a feeling that only ManC and Liverpool will qualify. Barca will steamroll Chelsea and Juve will edge Spurs out in Wembley. With current form of ManU, I fthink Sevilla might win the tie

Sevilla is mush far from upsetting ManU , Juventus ofc is the more experienced team , but the Spurs have been solid along the last 3 years and they have gained much experience in Europe and they have the better result , till now , so i can say it's 55-45 for Spurs , but Juventus is always a team that's able to win in those hard conditions , in 2016 they were just couple of minutes fromdoing so to much more bigger team that Spurs , Bayern Munich before Muller tied the game in the stoppage time 

• 2 weeks later...

Real Madrid delivered their biggest game this season and repeated the victory over PSG 2-1 in France , very big upset for PSG managament and ofc fans after spending 400 m euros this summer , the team also didn't manage to pass R16 in CL , now it's almost 100 % that Emeri will not continue his job after the end of the season , PSG needs much more experienced coach in UCL 

I'm mightily impressed by real and especially Zidane. This team is horrible at playing every week against average rivals, but when it counts against the biggest teams they are a force. For quite some time I wasn't a fan of Zidane as a trainer but how he managed to transform a defense that struggled all year into one that dominated PSG is incredible. I don't care whether Neymar played or not, the psg front three was still ridiculously talented with cavani, mbappe, di Maria and guys line draxler on the bench