website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2017

hckošice

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Agger said:

And now it's the start of a period that I absolutely love. Alpine, biathlon and nordic worlds.

Sadly I don't have the Swedish channel showing alpine Worlds, meaning I'll have to do with Danish commentators :(

It's better than not seeing anything :p

My choices are always a bit of a dilemma with alpine skiing:

1. Eurosport - Dutch commentator who is alright but not that good, but in HD quality
2. German TV - By far my favourite commentators, but we don't hve it in HD quality and that's a little annoying because the difference is huge

German TV it is today :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

All or nothing for Sofia.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

It's better than not seeing anything :p

My choices are always a bit of a dilemma with alpine skiing:

1. Eurosport - Dutch commentator who is alright but not that good, but in HD quality
2. German TV - By far my favourite commentators, but we don't hve it in HD quality and that's a little annoying because the difference is huge

German TV it is today :d 

Sadly I don't even have the Danish channel, but I have acces for their streaming service.

I can watch it on Norwegian TV as well, but I'm sceptical towards that due to the rivalry in skiing sports! :p

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Money on Goggia top-3, Goggia top-6, Goggia to beat Weirather and Goggia to beat Rebensburg here, vai Sofia :d 

Money-toilet.jpg

Just now, dcro said:

How on earth was Elena Curtoni faster than anyone by 0.3 seconds after 3 seconds... :wacko:

It's the time after which she reached 60 km/h, not necessarily a time check on a specific place :p 

Edited by heywoodu