website statistics

Wrestling UWW European Championships 2017

Federer91

11 hours ago, dcro said:

well...she might have been lucky with the draw, but she's improving after a good junior career and a difficult first part of her campaign among the senior ranks...

and at least she managed to beat a very experienced girl, who even won a couple of bronze medals at the European Champs and at the World Champs before (not to mention her even more brilliant junior career)...:evil:;)

here you can find some of Skujina and Da Col's achievements:

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/DataBase

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good day for us again. :yes Novachkov finally showing some of his potential, really great wins so far. The final with the russian would be very hard, but not impossible. I really want a gold. :dunno: Ganev also did what was needed and reached the bronze medal match from that section. He was never going to beat Boltukayev, that guy is a machine. I'm not confident he can get the medal against either one of the eventual opponents. On the womens side very unfortunate for Hristova, who lost the match against the favourite Mattsson in the last 5 seconds. :facepalm: 

this is just sad how we are weak in freestyle. Im still so sad for Zaur. He had all in his hands, but hey even with Russian in team we can't nothing. I hope that we will win one mdal in GR. I will be happy with one medal.

15 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

UWW site crashes for every finals session. :facepalm: We have one final today and it will be over, before they get their connection going. :wall: Such amateurs, i can't....

gold for Bulgaria :d

16 minutes ago, dareza said:

gold for Bulgaria :d

Thank you, wouldn't know with the blackout for Bulgaria. :wall:Finally a gold medal, i wanted a title, so mission accomplished! :clap: If only i had watched the bout. :mad: I'll go back and watch when possible. :)

Edited by Federer91