Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
OlympicIRL

Athletes who have competed at every Summer Olympics of the 21st Century

dcro    972
13 minutes ago, Dragon said:

:ESP Teresa Portela - Cycling

She's a canoeist.

Joined by :AZE Inna Osypenko-Radomska and :GER Ronald Rauhe too.

OlympicIRL    515

One mind-boggling fact I discovered while doing this research.... Belarussian shooter Kanstantsin Lukashyk won Olympic gold all the way back in Barcelona 1992 and competed in every edition thereafter with the exception of Rio 2016..... not that this alone isn't impressive, but what I found absolutely mind bending is the fact that he is still only 41 years old :yikes:.

dcro    972
13 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

One mind-boggling fact I discovered while doing this research.... Belarussian shooter Kanstantsin Lukashyk won Olympic gold all the way back in Barcelona 1992 and competed in every edition thereafter with the exception of Rio 2016..... not that this alone isn't impressive, but what I found absolutely mind bending is the fact that he is still only 41 years old :yikes:.

Wow, that's amazing. Olympic shooting champion at age of 16. :d

dcro    972

:GRE Spyridon Gianniotis - swimming

:GRE Evangelia Psarra - archery

OlympicIRL    515

It's wonderful to see that there is still so many athletes who have been at all the Olympics in this century.... and a whole bunch more who have an even longer longevity despite missing the odd one in between. And also, the range of sports is incredible too :)

I am slowly adding all those that you have posted here plus those that I have found through researching a bit. It'll be interesting to see how many of these wonderful athletes can make it to Tokyo. I bet even one of them medals there!

Edited by OlympicIRL

Dragon    47
5 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Which reminds me

:USA Kim Rhode - Shooting

Made her in debut in 1996 and competed in all Games since - won gold 6 days after she turned 17

Edited by Dragon

Griff88    103

Badminton:

:THA Boonsak Ponsana (2000-2016)

Best Result: 4th place in Athens 2004 (MS)

:POL Robert Mateusiak (2000-2016)

Best Result: Quarterfinals from 2008-2016 (XD)

Both won't continue in Tokyo I believe

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this