website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World League 2017

VolleyRuller96

On 25. 6. 2017 at 19:31, LDOG said:

Actually, Japan will play in first division and not Slovenia :lol:

they cannot change the rules in the middle of competition.our players flew around the world to beat everybody and earned place in the elite.

last news is that vollebal organization will decide after the end of elite competition

It seems that the fate of World league 2018, or rather "new volleyball league" is already sealed :sick: here are the teams and basic schedule according to our media . They also confirmed some teams will be able to play SEVEN YEARS without relegation.

5956c14243c3e9_87997142.jpg

Like I said some weeks before - i probably won't watch this farce at all. The rule about 7 years of play without relegation just sealed it. Even now many teams don't use their first squads. Fivb basically just made sure for the next 7 years we will have competition full of amazing matches like Brazil u20 - France u17 or Italy Z team - China. Because money :mirror:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

33 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

It seems that the fate of World league 2018, or rather "new volleyball league" is already sealed :sick: here are the teams and basic schedule according to our media . They also confirmed some teams will be able to play SEVEN YEARS without relegation.

5956c14243c3e9_87997142.jpg

Like I said some weeks before - i probably won't watch this farce at all. The rule about 7 years of play without relegation just sealed it. Even now many teams don't use their first squads. Fivb basically just made sure for the next 7 years we will have competition full of amazing matches like Brazil u20 - France u17 or Italy Z team - China. Because money :mirror:

We already use an alternative team :p Btw, yeah, it's an awful team, you're right

1 hour ago, DaniSRB said:

@hckosice, do you notice here something strange? :p:d (click on icon that brings you to FB)

a little off topic...

still nothing compared to the biggest flag mixing in history made in Pakistan :d check flag instead of czech :p

2Q==

1-0 for us so far in WC finalb:clap:

Edit: wow i did not notice this is world league topic now :mirror:

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk