Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

MHSN

Women's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2018

hoversaBR    64

Expected defeat of Serbia. But Brazil deserves this after all, so I do not complain. 

Anyway I think neither Brazil nor Japan deserve the final 6. They did nothing interesting in this tournament.

dareza    682
2 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Expected defeat of Serbia. But Brazil deserves this after all, so I do not complain. 

Anyway I think neither Brazil nor Japan deserve the final 6. They did nothing interesting in this tournament.

Disaster. I'm dissapointed in Serbian team right now because this today. I really hope that Brazil will beat Japan 3:0 now.

dareza    682
1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

Japan :yikes:

Not surprise. Serbia secured top 6 and they don't care more. We played without our best player today :( So sad.

Edited by dareza

thepharoah    344
25 minutes ago, dareza said:

Not surprise. Serbia secured top 6 and they don't care more. We played with our best player today :( So sad.

men's team who :d

• Haha 1

thiago_simoes    259

Serbia did their thing. No need to blame them. Brazil is doomed thanks to our own players, not because of the Serbians. 

CCB    9

FIVB did it again. Everybody is happy now, because Japan is in the Final Six now. I think the FIVB gave the Serbian team a lot of money with a deliberate loss against Japan in return, so the organizer will play in the Final Six. Hopefully I am wrong and Serbia will play the same way against Netherlands tomorrow, otherwise Netherlands will be out of the Final Six on points ratio.

Brazil and Japan both will go through at the end. Happy FIVB.

dareza    682
19 minutes ago, CCB said:

FIVB did it again. Everybody is happy now, because Japan is in the Final Six now. I think the FIVB gave the Serbian team a lot of money with a deliberate loss against Japan in return, so the organizer will play in the Final Six. Hopefully I am wrong and Serbia will play the same way against Netherlands tomorrow, otherwise Netherlands will be out of the Final Six on points ratio.

Without Boskovic and Mihajlovic almost sure.

hoversaBR    64
53 minutos atrás, CCB disse:

Calm down, you just have to win a set. And sorry, but FIVB never helps us.

heywoodu    3,386
8 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Calm down, you just have to win a set. And sorry, but FIVB never helps us.

No federation ever helps 'random country X', according to people from 'random country X' :d 

• Like 1

bestmen    950

that's why i can't improve in predictions they are corrupted 

• Haha 1

hoversaBR    64
5 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

No federation ever helps 'random country X', according to people from 'random country X' :d 

But if the president of the federation is from that 'random country X' and was accused of corruption in the national volleyball federation, creating a rivalry between the CBV and the FIVB, so I doubt it. :evil:

• Haha 1

DaniSRB    540

Boskovic has problem with stomach muscle, if she doesn't recover we are in big problem