website statistics

Women's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2018

MHSN

21 minut temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

22-25 for :CZE in fourth set... so a short tie-break will decide who will keep hopes of qualifying to the world championsip :(

From leading 8-2 to losing 9-15, congrats girls, well done :yes Now we must beat Serbia or we must count that Czech Republic will lost to Cyprus, both scenarios are sadly unreal :wacko:

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

We lost tie-break 9-15 after leading 8-2 and that means this is the end of our hopes of plaing in next year's world championships :( I am not going to lie, after three previous matches I was expecting this, but still this is terrible. It means that our women will have at least 12 years of  "break" between Worlds Championships (they last participated in 2010 and now will play at best in 2022) and shows our women's team in volleyball is amongst the weakest teams in sports we have.
Sorry, something has to change - first of all - Nawrocki has to go away

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

20 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

That would be definitely one of biggest surprises I ever saw in volleyball, but whenever there seems to be so huge gap between team levels like here nothing is sure. Estonia may even lead 24-20 in III set and lose... or lead 8-2 in tie break and then lose 15- 9 :(

you are too harsh pn your girls

28 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

you are too harsh pn your girls

Yes I've been told so a few times since yesterday :d Well, I  just don't think losing the fifth set like this should happen. Not against Czech Republic.If that was Serbia, Germany, Turkey they would be playing against - ok, they just weren't strong enough. But Czechs are not really amongst the best teams in the world, yet they totally outclassed us. We scored that one pount just because of Czech error. You have to admit, even for women's volley standard this is pretty long streak ;)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

The following teams have progressed either to World Championship or Qualification Round 3

Women's Tournament

GROUP A

:RUS Qualified to WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

:GRE Qualified to QUALIFICATION ROUND 3

GROUP B

:SRB Qualified to WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

:CZE Qualified to QUALIFICATION ROUND 3

GROUP C

:TUR Qualified to WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

:BUL Qualified to QUALIFICATION ROUND 3

GROUP D

:ITA Qualified to WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

:BEL Qualified to QUALIFICATION ROUND 3

GROUP E

:AZE Qualified to WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

:NED Qualifief to QUALIFICATION ROUND 3

GROUP F

:GER Qualified to WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

:SLO Qualified to QUALIFICATION ROUND 3

Edited by VolleyRuller96