website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2018

Gianlu33

23 hours ago, MHSN said:

both teams played great today . Italy only needs two sets to qualify , I have a feeling Russia is going to win 3-2. both will be happy at the end :d

even though I think maybe Italy try to eliminate Russia (pre tournament huge favorite) when they have the chance. so maybe they try their best for the win. and not just for 2 sets.

:bowdown:

Russia in final 6 barring a disaster tomorrow. Last place between Poland and France then (other teams also have chance but it's too marginal).

Really great day of predictions for me, all correct winners and half of matches with perfect score :cool:

4 minutes ago, dareza said:

:bowdown:

that means that Italy werent sure about themselves not only against Russia but also against Netherlands. I think if the 2 teams meet again Russia will win by 3-0/3-1. United States are the clear favorites as far as now. Serbia can win a medal. These are my conclusions

so it seems we will have ITA, BRA, USA, SRB, POL and RUS for the final six. I can't see any reason for Serbia to play 100% tomorrow. (but I hope they do) France deserves it more. Poland was in easy group collecting 5 wins in the first round.

I still think Russia is going to win the title. they survived those first round defeats. but all those teams are super strong. all of them capable of beating each other.

Edited by MHSN

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

For the best 2 2nd teams will they exclude teams' results with 5th and 6th teams in 1st Rd or not ? because FIVB rank them without excluding any matches luke a Dutch member said here 

as we always knew. they will consider all results , all 8 matches