website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2018

Gianlu33

22 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Only participants can get an answer :p 

20 wins for Serbia and a lot of 1-pointers. So, not surprising according to Totallympics community :cool: 

Yeah, I predicted 3-1 for Serbia. Didn't think about it twice. :p

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, George_D said:

any views for Russia-Italy match tomorrow? :)

both teams played great today . Italy only needs two sets to qualify , I have a feeling Russia is going to win 3-2. both will be happy at the end :d

even though I think maybe Italy try to eliminate Russia (pre tournament huge favorite) when they have the chance. so maybe they try their best for the win. and not just for 2 sets.

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

both teams played great today . Italy only needs two sets to qualify , I have a feeling Russia is going to win 3-2. both will be happy at the end :d

even though I think maybe Italy try to eliminate Russia (pre tournament huge favorite) when they have the chance. so maybe they try their best for the win. and not just for 2 sets.

it will be a big test for both. Italy hasnt faced any tough opponent yet. For Russia will be either a turning point for their presence in tournament or they will go home early

36 minuti fa, MHSN ha scritto:

Russia must battle, Italy must win otherwise lots of people here will end up saying that when we face a true team we lost and will start making comparisons with football team (...) . I personally think Italy will win, or at last, will play very well, but the match will quite surely be very long

Our coach is suspended by FIVB, he won't be in bench today. 

Also, two of our players won't play because they got injured after crashing into each other yesterday :facepalm:not very important players but still, very silly.

Edited by LDOG