website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2018

Gianlu33

well that was very disappointing. I think that just killed any hope we could have for the 3rd round. :(

we will probably get USA, Bulgaria and 4th placed team in Group B (France or Canada) in next round  and we have to win all 3 matches (plus Finland tomorrow) to qualify for the 3rd round which is mission impossible. beating Poland was a much easier mission which they failed.

6 hours ago, LDOG said:

Of course, this is the worst result for me :mad: I wanted either ARG to win 3-0 or 3-1 so I would just be happy or SLO to win 3-2 because that was my prediction :p we have a saying for these situations: "without bread and without the cake".

I predicted 3-2 for Slovenia also :cry:

Edited by thepharoah

8 hours ago, rybak said:

Very good win for our guys, once again some Iranian players arguing with Kubiak at the net, this happen at every match between those two teams which always make me sad... Now I hope that we will win tomorrow as well but it will be veeeery hard.

Anybody read this without knowing Kubiak might think he is such an innocent angel. while everybody knows he is a jerk , same as Marouf (that's why I never liked him and consider him cancer of Iranian volleyball) and when they face each other such ugly things happen. and when you appoint someone like Haynen as coach you can't complain about fairplay or anything like that.

that made you sad ? when this happened Iran was up 22-19 and Poland won the set 22-25. six points in a row and series of stupid mistakes. Don't you think that hurt Iran a little bit Iran more ? no complain, when you start such thing you can expect anything to happen, Marouf is a great setter but he sometimes ruins his own team as he did yesterday.

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

Anybody read this without knowing Kubiak might think he is such an innocent angel. while everybody knows he is a jerk 

I can confirm that. Still remember after the 2012 World League finals, when he called the bulgarian fans in Sofia dumb sheep farmers..